Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy As A...


It would be hard to not know that fall is coming in Iowa; being an agricultural state, the signs are everywhere, and it only adds to a sense of urgency to try and get everything done outside... I'm just working my way down a ridge in the woodland nature preserve, removing tangles of thorny multiflora rose, and have hopes of cleaning up another ten acres before the snow flies. The garden beckons with an ever-expanding list of things I thought I'd get done this year, which are still in the conceptual phase, so to speak.
Some things are inevitably neglected; I know that a number of interesting new garden blogs have linked mine, and I will sit down one day and update my links in return... but it will take a cold, rainy day to get it done.
Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?