Gardening in a woods in eastern Iowa; a visual narrative.
Oh deer! ;-) I thought I saw a puddytat. I did, I did!
~Quiet spirit~ That's what I see! Oh yes and a kitty!Beautiful! NG from Canada
I like the short furry dear ;) on the fence. We have those here in Michigan as well.
That's incredible! You always seem to get the best shots!
Our little cat P.J. likes hanging with the deer, but if they challenge her by stamping their leg, she'll charge them... very odd.don
Likely that P.J. knows that this is HER territory...regardless of size difference. (I'm sure the fact that they're herbivores helps, too.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh deer! ;-) I thought I saw a puddytat. I did, I did!
ReplyDelete~Quiet spirit~ That's what I see!
ReplyDeleteOh yes and a kitty!Beautiful!
NG from Canada
I like the short furry dear ;) on the fence. We have those here in Michigan as well.
ReplyDeleteThat's incredible! You always seem to get the best shots!
ReplyDeleteOur little cat P.J. likes hanging with the deer, but if they challenge her by stamping their leg, she'll charge them... very odd.
ReplyDeletedon
Likely that P.J. knows that this is HER territory...regardless of size difference. (I'm sure the fact that they're herbivores helps, too.)
ReplyDelete