Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lamb And The Lion

Our two cats have an unusual (to me) relationship with the resident deer; more often than not even our small kitten-cat P.J., as laid-back a little black and white cat as there ever was, will run the deer out of the yard... whether it's a matter of territory or fun, I've not a clue, but it's quite amazing to see a herd of five deer running pell mell down the hill with a cat the size of a loaf of bread in pursuit. However, we have a new deer, that I have yet to name, who seems to be a particularly friendly sort. She's usually found eating mulberries off the driveway, but today we found her and Sadie, our older cat, lying down together in the sun. I don't think a day goes by that I don't see something around here that surprises me. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?